[georgianbents] Re: Waterford/ border crossing

  • From: "Bob Beechy" <buscom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 22:22:52 -0400

Just out of curiousity, do you need some identification for the bikes, so
that when you return, Canada Customs doesn't think you bought them in the
U.S.? I was once told that there is a form, or some paperwork you need to
fill out on the Canadian side, before you go across. This is like a
'passport' for the bike. Any knowledge of this anyone?

Bob