[georgianbents] Re: CHIN picnic

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:07:41 -0700

Hi Pat

So far, it would probably be safe to assume a minimum of $20 to maybe a max
of $30 or so?  Again, keep in mind, this is MY guess so best advice is
contact Les Sutch as he seems to be the bent contact for the races.  Looking
forward to seeing your new creation, one way or the other though :)  I
should hopefully have at least one more trike online by then and possibly
two.  A couple quick bike to bent conversions wouldn't hurt either.

> Hi
> July 1 -- should have no problem having my trike up and running for then -
> maybe even painted! -- I think.  It's a Sunday(family time - will have to
> fanagle a bit) so I should be able to come down -- is there a fee.
>
> Patrick

We're
> almost there already!  If someone needed a trike or two wheeler, maybe
> someone with an extra kicking around could loan it out temporarily for the
> event.  If my brother and/or oldest son can get the time off, there's at
> least one more, possibly two more riders.  Down to 5 more.  Rob and
Richard
> have 2 and 3 wheelers, Joe has a trike and a velo, maybe even Murray
Cleland