[geocentrism] prefigure of the Anti C

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BobB" <banaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:00:02 +1000

Ok I am sure he does not fit the necessities  to be the Antichrist, his age for
one, but watching the acclaim from the world at large, and all his
characteristics, called Muslim, yet seen head banging the wailing wall, he sure
will prefigure the antichrist..

He will appear as saviour of all problems, but cause a horrible suffering to
most of mankind..

I cannot see it any other way...  He most certainly is NOT a symbol of Christ,
or Christian principles....but neither was Bush. We will know within the first
6 months. If Israel does not assassinate him before hand... What better way to
start the necessary rebellion, to allow the real rulers to move in