[geocentrism] Re: prefigure of the Anti C

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 04:08:15 -0800

"Citizens around world hail Obama victory."

?!

False Messiah? "Antichrist?"

The article with the above headline linked the joyous citizens with the anticipated working of economic miracles.

"They have eyes, but do not see. They have ears, but do not hear." How very, very true.

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com