[geocentrism] Re: pdf files

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 00:21:30 +0100

philip madsen wrote:
Can anyone help by explainig why my pdf reader has the pages coming on screen side by side and do not scroll down in sequence..One has to scroll sideways all the time to get sequential pages..  Darned nusiance.

Philip.
Which version of Adobe reader are you using? I assume your using Microsoft Windows and probably at least Acrobat 6, in which case it will be a simple trip to the "View" menu, followed by "Page Layout" and then choose "Continuous". That should fix everything. Let me know if this doesn't work, if so I'll need to know what platform (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu etc) and what viewer your using.

Best wishes,

Steven.