[geocentrism] Re: navigation to the moon

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:11:43 +0000 (GMT)

"Are these not presumably above the van Allen belt?"

No, way under it. The first Van Allen belt starts somewhere around 1,000 miles
up. LEO is 200-400 miles. And the highest any man has gone is ~350 miles (where
they were detecting flashes of light with their eyes closed).

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Apparently we all accept the LEO's and the current Space station. Are these not
presumably above the van Allen belt?
If we can get that far, the moon is a breeze.. Last week a blast from the sun
was so intense in radiation, that NASA reported that any astronaut caught
outside in it would be very sick indeed.

We know the sun IS playing up with all records being broken, but did NASA lie?

We also can suspect that NASA is covering up much f the SOHO sats outputs...
But there is good reasons for that... They think the populace might pan
nic...Typical of a godless populace... Get in for the last fling, the last
orgie, what ever.

Phil