[geocentrism] Re: [geocentrism] FW: evolutionnists in St-Jérome's time

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:50:48 +0000 (GMT)

Marc V

I certainly excuse your 'poor english' translation. I rather admire your
willingness to dive in on a forum like this in what to you is a foreign
language. Are there no such forums in french where you might shine?

On the subject of Darwin -- he is the bete noire (do I have that right?) of
those for whom his findings are anathema. But what surprises me is that very
few bother to mention Wallace and Lamarck. Darwin was not alone. This is an
easy read http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/_0/history_14. Would
you indulge me suggesting that you check it out?

Paul D