[geocentrism] Re: crucifixion

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:31:21 -0800

Philip,

If Christ was crucified, then we are told that nails were used through his hands, not his wrists, and that not a single bone of his body was broken.

The flesh of the hands would never support a man's weight. The bones of the wrist would be shattered by a Roman nail. It would not be possible to hold a man's arm against a piece of wood whilst a nail is driven in, since the force and tendency to pull ones arm away would be too great.

Hence, if Christ was crucified, then I suggest that his arms had to be bound firmly to the wood before the nails were driven through his then immovable hands.