[geocentrism] Re: Why Geocentric Research?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:35:16 +1000

However one spoiled the objectivity of it. "I am looking for evidence of a
fixed Earth, ... ". He isn't searching for truth, he is seeking evidence which
will support, not just an assumption, but a conviction.

Like Edison, who was certain that he would find the light bulb. Most of MS
treat most assumptions with conviction, do you not also treat the assumption of
evolution with a conviction Paul?

Phil