[geocentrism] Re: Tone./congrats/

  • From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:45:19 -0500

Thank you Alan Griffin for your comments. Perhaps as this mode of communication
is to be well served it might be beneficial for all concerned if comment or
replies to each other could be prefaced by a "ans" "My reply","one own
initials", or some such designation so that we all could differentiate between
what one person writhes and what another writes. Thank you, Ronald Knarr