[geocentrism] Re: Tone./congrats/

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:23:35 +0100

On 01 Aug, Knarr <knarrrj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Alan Griffin for your comments. Perhaps as this mode of
>   communication is to be well served it might be beneficial for all
>   concerned if comment or replies to each other could be prefaced by a
>   "ans" "My reply","one own initials", or some such designation so that
>   we all could differentiate between what one person writhes and what
>   another writes.

I don't understand what you mean.
See below:
It clearly says: On 30 Jul,<Knarrrj@xxxxxxx wrote>

It then quotes what you wrote, with one hairpin in front.

It then says what I write, with no hairpin in front.
On my computer it displays my reply in black text, and what I've quoted
from you in blue, so there's no question as to who wrote what!

In the case of the example below there is an extra hairpin, because it has
been quoted twice!

        Alan Griffin