[geocentrism] Re: The ultimate goal

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:11:43 +0100

Dear Neville,
Amen.

  From: Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:04 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: The ultimate goal

  Dear Jack,

  Yes, the "ultimate goal" of an "evolutionary process" ought surely to be seen
as a contradiction. It's as if some evolutionists want to keep open the
possibility of design as some sort of insurance policy.

  What I find sad is that the vast majority of people would not be moved if we
were to re-establish the central position of the World in the universe and make
it as universally taught as the heliocentric/Star Trek description. They would
simply prefer the fantasy, the lie, the lack of responsibility that the
geocentric system contradicts.

  Still, must keep plodding on.

  Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com