[geocentrism] Re: The Christain Bible AND True Science AND Logic Declare: The Earth is NOT Moving!!

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:55:04 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
Polite?                                    Yes!
Respectful?                            Yes!
Accurate?                               Yes!
Articulate?                              Yes!
Spelling?                                 Not perfect but better than some.
Grammar and punctuation?  Good!
Integrity?                                  Yes!
Motivation?                              Amazing!
What more could you ask?
btw -- do you have a hits and misses breakdown of your jihad?
Paul D