[geocentrism] Re: Step 2 - Acentric cosmology

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:32:33 +1000

Dear Neville.
I am still getting confused here. Between this geocentric/acentric business.
by this,
5. The reason number 4 is true is because the World is deemed to rotate in both
heliocentric and geocentric models.

I havn't in-puted yet because I have not fully read your papers.

However I will state that I will not consider anything but a stationary or
static world. This is not negotiable for true geocentrism.. and I further
assert, that conventional science cannot prove me wrong with any evidence at
all that does not somewhere depend upon theoretical assumptions.  The truly
knowledgeable conventional physicist will not deny this.

Hence, both 4 and 5 are hicus pocus, and untrue.

Using the "Do the alleged Apollo Moon landings conflict with the Bible?", on
the website, if necessary, have you satisfied yourselves by now as to what I am
maintaining?

Do you agree? If not, then why not?
Neville.

This last, I still disagree. At the moment, you still have not given any
evidence to contest my assertion that basic trigonometary and simple radio
direction techniques, prove that Geo static satellites exist at approx 22,000
miles out in space. Therefore till I study your papers in full, I can only say
that as you are obviously wrong in that instance, then there is a possibility
you could be wrong re the lunar landings as well.

I have no concern that such a landing poses any greater threat to the position
of geocentrism as in the Bible, than does the geostationary satellite. I think
we should resolve this latter one first...for two reasons..

a.   Their existance can be easily proven, whereas we cannot observe their
toilet on the moon. and

b.  If we can solve why they stay up there, that will make the moon landing
inconsequential.

On that last, I pose a rather stupid possibility, but nevertheless a possible
solution using standard physics.

Question. How much power or energy would be required to maintain a ton of mass
at 22,000 miles height by propulsion forces alone against gravity at that
height, continuously for years.
and, could a nuclear or solar power source provide that need?

I mean if they really want to conspire to defraud, this may be a way to
succeed. Like with the Pharaoh's they just kill the few who knew.

Phil.

When conspiring to defraud,
to denigrate the Lord,
As the Pharaoh's killed  few,