[geocentrism] Re: Stellar motion

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:54:19 -0800

Philip,

There is no 'hell', in the sense that you think there is. 'Hell' is just the grave, or the earth. Your concept of a god who allows spirits (that would not feel fire anyway) to be roasted for eternity, is the same sort of god who rants about bloodshed and revenge in the so-called OT. It is not "my" scripture that is convoluted, it is the scripture of the established churches and religions that is convoluted.

As regards the sizes of heavenly objects, the Moon would be a little over half a mile in diameter, the Sun would be about 8 feet in diameter.

As regards what is outside, er, I don't know! God?

Regards,

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com