[geocentrism] Re: Setterfield, CDK and ZPE

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:06:53 -0500

Gary,

> Just why don't creationists think the Bible is geostatic--this is a big
> problem.

I can give you a good reason, from personal experience.

Creationists are already pariahs in their scientific AND RELIGIOUS
communities, for challenging the scientific dogma of cosmic or biotic
evolution. To adopt Geostatism as an additional crusade would, they think,
put them in company with the Flat Earth society. So, 'to maintain peer
credibility', they eschew the GS view, presumably until they can convert all
the Darwinistas.

For alleged Scriptural literalists to select which verses are 'true', or
true enough to be worth defending, is logically inconsistent and possibly
hypocritical.  Faith isn't a cafeteria for the soul, where we pick what we
choose to consume.

"Man does not live on bread alone, but on EVERY WORD that comes from the
mouth of God".

This is primarily the reason why I'm here with you and not with them.

Pax Christi,

Robert