[geocentrism] Scientists and Cosmology

  • From: Bernard Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:58:01 -0800 (PST)

What are Scientists saying about the Truth of
  a non-moving Earth ( Geocentrism )?
      Unfortunately, we cannot trust the MainStream scientists. They are also
lying about 9/11,   the Apollo moon landing and global warming or they are
silent about the truth,
  which is the same as lying.
    Some of the possible reasons the scientists are lying:   ? Emotional
Weakness   Some scientists may not have the emotional strength to deal   with
truthful concepts such as Geocentrism that overturn popular deceptions.    ?
Member of the Crime Network   Some scientists may be accepted members of the
zionist crime network,   and some scientists may be working with the crime
network simply for   money, sex, fame or some other reward.   ? Victim of the
Crime Network   Some scientists may be blackmailed, bribed or threatened by the
zionist crime network into remaining silent or supporting the official story of
heliocentricity.    ? Disillusioned with the Human Race   Some scientists may
have become so disillusioned with the human race that they ignore the world
around them. Some of them may not have bothered to take a close look
  at heliocentricity, and others may have decided that the human race is so
hopelessly corrupt and stupid that there is no point in trying to expose that
deception.
  ? Stupidity, Greed, or Mental Illness
  A scientist is just a person who passed whatever school tests were set up to
get a "Ph.D".
  Timothy Leary is a scientist, and so is Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski.
  If you were to put all of the scientists on their own world, it would
definitely be a more intelligent world, but there would be mental illness,
crime, fights, and other problems.

  Scientists are just ordinary people with intelligence
  Scientists are just created humans with extra "approved" schooling;
  monkeys with a PhD.

"Moving Earth? I don't see anything strange about a moving Earth"
  Have you noticed that the scientists who work for chemical companies
"discover" that their pesticides and other poisons are perfectly safe?   And
that the scientists who do medical research discover that those same chemicals
are dangerous? Scientists may be slightly more honest and intelligent than
"ordinary" people, but that is nothing to boast about. Smelling slightly better
than a dead fish is still stinking very badly.
  It doesn't matter why they lie!   It doesn't matter why a scientist is lying
about heliocentricity.   The important concept is that we are fools to trust
anybody who lies.   The issue of cosmology has a tremendous effect on
corporate profits, government policies, and the future of the world.   Since
scientists are willing to lie about 9/11, why wouldn't they also lie   about
cosmology and other issues of major significance?   The only issues scientists
seem to be 100% honest about are the
  issues of no financial or political importance, such as the boiling point of
water.

  We need scientists we can trust!   We are fools to allow NASA and other
government agencies
  to create policies for cosmology when the only thing we can be certain about
is that our government officials, scientists, and media companies are proven
liars who routinely trick us out of our money, and trick us into wars.
    We need scientists who are intelligent, emotionally stable, and honest.
We don't need monkeys with a college degree; we don't need well-schooled
  but falsely-educated lunatics; and we don't need scholarly criminals.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.