[geocentrism] Re: Question Begging

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:51:14 -0700 (PDT)

I have already addresed these ...... no nothing you put forward or addressed
can or does demonstate HC's plausability without assuming it first, this is
your underlining prmeise which is HC is plausable because you can interprete
data in a HC way even though you have no reason to do so.....you dont seem to
see that you are arguing yourself in circles......

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Allen, there are two
fallacies in your presentation, because they ignore reasonable evidence.
  This evidence is secure mathmatically and mechanically irregardless of
whether gravity is this or that, and whether mass is this or that.

  1.    Orbiting bodies follow specific laws of mass speed and distance.  This
is proven on earth by practical experiment, easily demonstrated.  no experiment
you can perform on earth can/ has shown that the  not without begging the
question of 1. what is gravity  and 2. where is the moment of motion in the
universe which  the question you are attempting to address

  2.    Using these same calculations and knowing (even if roughly), the mass
of the earth, satellites orbits prove these calculations. They are so accurate
that they actually correct the mass of the earth to the nth degree. The
distances are accurately confirmed by Radar. Given the earth orbits the sun the
weight distances and speeds all conform to the same formula as for calculating
the moons orbit and our local satellites. This the mass of the sun is further
confirmed by known configurations of the other planets, re distance weight
orbit speed etc. , and no geocentrist denies they orbit the sun.

  The only way, and this is the only way, that the earth could be static in the
above scenario, is for there to be an aether holding "elastically" the whole
universe and rotating it around our central world, in such a manner as to allow
all the natural laws of orbits to be maintained. This is a hypotheses which
supports both systems. You get no where denying what science can see and
measure. That was the way flat earthers went into oblivion.

  This relative motion of aether and heliocentrism, brings to mind the
mechanical miracle of the universal gear used to drive the rear wheels of a
motor vehicle...  Amazing..