[geocentrism] Re: Proof!

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:28:35 +1000

The ordinary calculator cannot handle it, but the 6, 1's came close..I wondered
if there was an online calc that would do the check?

Numerology is an occult "science"  with astrology . The Bible has some amazing
interesting numbers as well, but that changes with the version and or language.
As a Catholic I have to accept most of this stuff as kaballistic, (of the
devil)  But we are allowed to think God can put in His own stuff, and where
else but in Scripture. Another subject..  However the best example is Daniel.
"And the number of his name is 666.. "