[geocentrism] Re: Paul

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:53:30 +1000

something-or-other world, that we took comfort from the fact that dx over dy
for 100 iterations would produce a converging or diverging characteristic; that
a dozen people given concrete starting postulates and a real world proposition,
would all arrive at the same answer. This is the kind of certainty, the kind of
firm ground beneath my feet which contributes in large degree to my continuing
sanity.
This is the mountain on which I and others stand, which I discussed in a few
earlier posts, and on which I wish everyone else could also stand.  Paul D

This same argument Paul would apply to most of the people in Nazi Germany
during the reign of Adolf Hitler. It applies still to the billions of people
Under Islam, or catholics under the Vatican.

It might be comfortable to have peers in large numbers, but it certainly is not
certainty or truth..

I wish everybody trusted nothing as certainty examining every cause, not just
the one their upbringing made them comfortable with. Or likwise alternatively
not rejecting that which may have made them uncomfortable.. As they say, he
truth can often hurt.