[geocentrism] Paul

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 05:47:33 +1000

If there was as much evidence for the supernatural as there is for
heliocentrism, I'd have to think pretty hard about my position. But while one
prediction after another within the heliocentric theory has been shown to have
utility, I don't believe that, under controlled conditions, any prediction
relying on the supernatural has ever been demonstrated. There is more than one
idea to be debated here.

However Paul, I do think you are mixing mathmatical certainty predictions with
theoretical hypotheses. Like if you walk at 4mph after an hour you will have
travelled 4 miles.  None of this type of successful predictions, which always
will work, do not really prove one has travelled 4 miles. It only proves that
you have done the travelling effort equivalent of 4 miles.  If you had been
walking down the corridor of a moving train, without knowing it was moving, the
reality of your real movement is unknown.

None of the certain mathmatical computations that predict accurately Newtons
laws of gravity or inertia actually prove that gravity is attraction between
masses, or that inertia  is a self evident property of a mass.

Predictions of the stars were very accurate when the mathmaticians used
calculations based upon geocentrism, long before the latter day saints of MS
decided, without any proof, that Galleleo, a Martyr for science against a false
religion, declared his theory that the sun was the centre of our solar system
as a fact. An axiomatic truth.

If you studied the history of the anticlerical, antichurch , and anti God
feeling at the time, and saw the difference between their hatred and  your easy
going natural antipathy, which they did not have at that time, then you would
more easily understand the weak foundations upon which modern science is built.

Even the establishment today accepts that Newton was a follower of the
cabbalistic occult delving into satanism. He hated Christ, but pretended
otherwise because he feared the obvious.

Galleleo likewise cared little for religion, always taking advantage of what he
could get out of it, at a time when clerics of the Catholic Church were so
corrupt, that one can easily understand why the reformation, which reformed
nothing and created a tower of babel, occurred.