[geocentrism] Re: New web page

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:24:29 +0000 (GMT)

Philip,

  Thank you for your thoughts. I do not consider my ideas worthy of
belittlement, so I am not going to take your statements in anything other than
the constructive way that you clearly intend them. All I am doing is playing
around with ideas, seeing which look promising and which fail for one reason or
another. In some respect this is reinventing the wheel, but there we are, call
it my re-education, if you like.

  The problem with the electrical analogy is that, in the atom, the negative
electrical charges ought, by electromagnetic theory, to spiral into the nucleus
in a tiny fraction of a second. As my quantum mechanics lecturer, Dr. Boyce,
said, "If we take a brief moment to consider this ..." pause, "then we should
see that something is not quite right with the theory."

  It seems that God maintains the universe, just as God seems to maintain each
individual atom. Perhaps that's as far as we can say? I don't know.

  Keep those thoughts coming, though!!

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      ITS A MATTER OF SCALE. (and perhaps an electrical universe)

  Neville and Paul.
  In trying to follow your discussion I get lost in the emensity of space. For
some reason, and I suspect that it is because it is empty space that MS cannot
accept the heavy universe rotating around the weightless centre of our
miserable little "planet". They have all this mathmatical magic of explaining
how our universe is some great landscape of individual star systems like our
solar system rotating around some other central zero mass centre, or
alternatively some massive super gravity centre. Especially are they horrified
at the concept of this heavy sun of ours having a planetary motion around this
world.

  I do not see how math alone can prove any reality. It can of course support
any given assumed reality, which is theoretical.  So what if this universe was
governed more by electrical forces than Newtonian?

  Isn't it just a matter of scale?

  So that I can bring this discussion down to the level of us non-mathmatical
types, may I propose a different model. Sorry Neville, I am not trying to
belittle all of your fine work, but those diagrams and those equations about
parallex etc are just too complex for me, so I am trying to apply what I think
you are attempting to prove to a simpler system. a system that most would not
deny is easier to perceive, and is really a model of the universe, if you can
accept it is just a matter of scale.

  Most will agree that within certain assumed theoretical limitations our world
is made up of atoms, which have nearly all the mass at the nucleus, called
protons, surrounded by a variey of orbiting "weightless?" electrons..  We can
and do look on these as mini-planetary systems. I am not certain of the
veracity, but it has been written that between the atoms of all the molecules
within our earthly matter, there is an emensity of space, equivalent in
proportion to the total masses of electrons and protons, as exists between
outer space and the total mass of our sun systems. In other words an inner mini
universe not unlike our maxi outer universe, excepting we are quietly confident
this inner universe is electrical in nature.. (governed by the laws of charge
rather than newtonian gravity)

  All you need do now is place yourself on a single world at the centre of your
new universe, and gaze at the heavens, and wonder at the emensity of space, and
wonder how that heavy sun could possibly incircle your little world. You would
see all those parallaxes too.  And if you could see right out to the surface of
this 'planet' which is as they say rotating at 360 degrees a day, you would
know according to Newton, that it would be physically impossible for such a
mass at such velocities.  Hmmm. ..  Do you get the picture?  What is stopping
all those inner masses flying out to the periphery, as heliocentrists suggest
must happen to the sun, if it was doing a 24hr trip around the earth.  MS will
say that this inner micro "universe" is an electrical universe. Charge keeps
everything in place. Correct.

  Just as an electrical linesman who connects himself to the 215,000Volt line
to enable him to work on a highly charged component cannot feel this charge,
likewise you wont suspect you are charged. Your friend Newton will steal an
idea and formulate a theory based upon mass and gravity rather than charge, and
make all things fit.

  And that may be how we barked up the wrong tree. Maybe our universe is just
another gigantic "solid" ball ....like I said, a matter of scale..

  Philip.
  Disclaimer..  This model explanation is in no way to be taken as
contradictory to any previous epistles from myself re a rotating aether as
being a manifestation of the fourth dimension of space, but rather ancilliary
to it. LOL.
  plm

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your
email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.