[geocentrism] Re: New paper

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:39:58 -0400

Well, a division of NASA, JPL, claims to have detected anomalous accelerations
on both Pioneer spacecraft, in the region of Jupiter and Saturn. Many
explanations have been offered to keep Newton’s laws intact, such as a gas
leak…. on both spacecraft….. in the same direction… of the same magnitude.
None of the proposals offered so far are credible solutions.

Since I now see no evidence or reason for  fraud, I will investigate  this
anomaly as a potential useful indicator of the aether and its properties.

However,  since this effect is beyond the Moon and reported by NASA – within
your NASA disbelief zone  - you will dismiss the anomaly out of hand as
tommyrot.

Since MS physics admits the effect is real, unexplained, and seems to violate
classical mechanics, I have the basis for a dialogue with MS….. but not with
you.

Robert

how much weight will you place on the deep-space claims of NASA?