[geocentrism] Re: New paper

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:13:09 +0100

Hi Neville,
Thank you for that.

  From: Neville Jones
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 7:23 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] New paper

  I am working on changes to my latest thinking on geocentrism (the paper that
Jack alluded to) and hope to have this available as a pdf file accessible via
Steven and my website this evening, God willing.

  Jack, if it is not there by the time you leave for your holiday, then
consider going into a library, logging on as a visitor or guest, and printing
it off there. (Our local library, for the sake of an example, charges 20p per
page, and the document is currently 7 pages long - it might go to 8 or 9 by the
time I have made the amendments.)

  Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.inbox.com/smileys
  Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google TalkTM and
most webmails