[geocentrism] Re: New material

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:40:43 +1000

Dear Neville,
Before I get involved in the calculations of yours re the size of the
universe, the distance to the furtherest star etc, could you please
enumerate the scripture that you regard pertains to the waters held above,
and as to their position. I had read a treatise years ago, by a group who
were Bible believing Christians, who said that the water was held in an
envelope or layer at the top presumably of our atmosphere, that there was no
such thing as rain , (norainbow) preflood, only a nightly heavy
condensation, in the rain forests. They also held that this envelope acted
as a gigantic lenze enabling preflood people to have a much more impressive
view of the stars, than we do since the precipitation. I would have to re
lookat their video to get all their scriptural quotes later that supported
this contention. I have never heard of your contention before that puts the
water so far away.