[geocentrism] Re: Neanderthal

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:42:29 +1000

I will look it up.and forward it today.  Its an interesting idea within
evolution..  The neandthals were wiped out of course , allegedly finally
somewhere in southern spain. The DNA was well and truly mixed by cross
breeding..
Which is probably why Steven and I are such nice easygoing friendly people, and
Allen and Jack want to kill us..  lol.

The TV series SLIDERS, where a few people get trapped sliding between many
alternate universes touched on it, where the "cro-mags" are dominant and visa
versa.  and everything inbetween.