[geocentrism] Re: [Fwd: Re: The Bible]

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:44:23 +1000

Steven..  Wow this is getting interesting..
Exod 22-18 from our translation is
18 Wizards thou shalt not suffer to live.

Well female wizards also, but the KJV seems to be ,  whats that word..  ??

Anyway in the full context we seem to be looking at a laying down of the law as
regards execution..  for certain crimes..

From the humanist view point capital punishment sounds evil, but for the
Christian it is just, as not only does it remove an evil from society, it also
avails the miscreant the opportunity of repentance before death, and an
assurance of heaven..