[geocentrism] Re: Men and Women

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:03:48 +1000

If Steven was right about this, (forgeries in the bible) then that puts the
deathknell on Intelligent design, and the need for a God. Evolution withall its
problems, (what science doesn't have those) becomes a logical reality.

Of course I deny and do not accept what Steven says. The original script of the
entire Bible as cannonised, by Jesus when He promised the Holy Ghost to the
councils of the Apostles,  is the word of God, and protected from error. That
protection does NOT carry over to the uncountable varieties available today, in
a world where the earthly authority charged with defending and protecting this
truth has absconded and is negligent of that duty.

Hence the confusion, and the impending doom that seems to be engulfing the
entire world politically and morally.