[geocentrism] Re: JA's 3D diagram

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:47:43 -0000

Dear Steven,
Thank you but I have already done that. The default I was talking about is in
the 'Normal' template used in 'Word'. How do you change it from 'Times Roman'
to any other font?

My suggestion for using Arial or Helvetica or their equivalents is only for the
technical stuff. When I design something I use other fonts depending on what it
is I'm trying to convey. Even so I still keep the styles as limited as
possible. You have a look at some of the rubbish that gets published today. The
designers try and use every graphic gizmo the software offers. Fading tones,
lots of different fonts, shadows, outlining, etc. and the worst one of all is
squeezing photographs anomorphically to fit in the available space - yuck!!!
The problem is standards have fallen because there is too much choice and this
has now become the norm. It's just like convenience food - when you get used to
rubbish, good food tastes bad!