[geocentrism] Re: Isaiah 13:13 "earth's place"

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:47:21 -0800 (PST)

If you hold a spinning bicycle wheel at the center you can move the whole wheel
anywhere you want but the center of the wheel still remains at the center at
any given instance that never changes or is disrupted. But the rotation of the
wheel may be disturbed because it acts as a gyroscope. If you hold it at/under
the center point it will behave just like your tabletop gyroscope, if it is
floating say in micro gravity not attached to anything then it will behave as a
free floating gyroscope, even if it is "orbiting" somthing else, say the earth.
Those two different circumstances of movements can be mathematically describe
and recognized. It is by this that we can know if the trepidation of the heaves
are ascribe to the earth (Free floating) or the Heaves themselves (Tabletop).
The fact that it is a tabletop gyroscopic movement completely excludes the
possibility of the movement being attributed to the earth, because the earth
although "in the suns orbit" is still a free floati
 ng
 gyroscope in a-centric theory. However, it leaves us with a Universe attached,
peripheral and spinning around the earth. No one knows the exact nature of the
connection. Knowing that might involve having to have a knowledge of "physics"
outside our Universe, because it is outside and by Gods word that all things
exist?  But that kind of gyroscopic movement could only be attributed to the
trepidation of the heaves themselves and in no way attributed to the earth.
This is why it is not talked about in wide circles, if at all these days,
because as far as the A-centrist were concerned the discussion was put to rest
with Einstein in the early part of the 20th century.

Bob Davidson <Jesus4me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Gary,

Interesting...the earth moves when the Lord shakes the heavens. If this is
a correct interpretation, then I would like to know by what mechanism the
earth and heavens are attached to one another. Is it a self-correcting
mechanism that realigns earth with the heavens but shows a delayed response
(i.e., not instantaneous and the movement of earth can be seen relative to
the stars)? Or, it is not self-correcting, the earth is permanently shifted
out of its place and it doesn't matter anymore anyway because it's THE END.

Bob Davidson