[geocentrism] Isaiah 13:13 "earth's place"

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:06:52 -0600

Bob, Cheryl,
That the earth is immoveable is further strengthened, I believe, by Isaiah
13:13 (don't you just love the verse number?).

"Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her
place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger."

I would interpret this verse, though I'm admittedly taking it out of context,
as telling us that the earth shall not move UNTIL the day of the Lord's fierce
anger.   (Verse 13:13...A very lucky day that will be....)

Gary Shelton
GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx