[geocentrism] Geocentrism

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric Forum" <Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:40:33 +0100

Dear Members,
I have just had the dubious distinction of being fired from a creationist forum
for privately (off-list) e-mailing a few of its members about the subject of
geocentrism. Nearly all these members responded either for or against
geocentrism. Geocentrism had been banned from being aired on this forum and I
was re-subscribed on the understanding that I would not try and raise the
subject within the forum. This I agreed to. However there was nothing to stop
me from discussing it privately with them. This was too much for the
moderators, they must have found out by someone reporting me, and I was duly
excommunicated. The next chance I get to e-mail one of these pro-heliocentric
members would be to say this:

'What would be the worst thing God could say to me in glory about our
geocentric model?' I think it could be something like this:

'Sorry Jack but it was a nice try. You should have listened to the people who
didn't believe in Me and not a few of those who did. It was never My intention
to give the idea of the Earth being the centre of My creation even though I
made it first. You were correct if working out that the Moon went round the
Earth but I always intended the Earth along with the Moon to go around a very
minor sun which I located near the edge of a small galaxy in a remote part of
space. You should have realised that what you were seeing was not the whole
truth, it only appeared so. I'm sorry if I confused you and I never thought for
a minute that non-believers would have discovered it before many believers did.
I accept that your model sounds very nice and plausible. It would have
explained Joshua's 'long day' more easily but since I used a more complicated
system, I simply resorted to using a miracle and suspending all the laws of
physics that I had created. If I ever do this again I will think about your
geocentric system.'

Regards to all

Jack Lewis