[geocentrism] Re: [Fwd: question]

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:51:20 +0000

Since science has virtually given up on finding extra-terrestrial life, these UFO's have to have another origin.

Jack

PETER CHARLTON wrote:
I have heard that the Rothchilds allways lay an extra place at the table for when Satan calls. In view of Rev 6 4 And another came forth, a fiery-colored horse; and to the one seated upon it there was granted to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another; and a great sword was given him. What a great sword has been given mankind in the form of Nucleur weapons, I allways wondered if this was invented, or given to man? UFOs are indeed a Satanic deception, supposedly hidden, but enough info is let out to tempt us to belive in them. Funny how they come all this way just to crash, as if "they" want us to find them. The "breeding experiments and abductions, which allways seem to involve a sexual element, reminds us of the Demons orginal fall when they took fleshly form in order to have relations with "the daughters of man". Another reason might be to search for any residue DNA from the offspring from thier unions. A girl I work with is fully aware of the NWO but has unfortunatly allready been caught up with the lie of "the Greys" and the deciept of the likes of David Icke. Pete Charlton