[geocentrism] Re: [Fwd: question]

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:48:22 +1000

  You did not notice his grin Jack?
  Phil. (grin)

  Sorry Paul, I'm not sure I understand your question. Why not e-mail Cheryl
who wrote it at cbattles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  You can mention my name.

  Jack

  Paul Deema wrote:
    Jack L
    If it is world wide, then there must be a branch office near me. Give me
the info and I'll check it out.
    Paul D

          Date:  Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:47:10 -0400
          From:  cheryl <cbattles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To:  Knarr, Ronald <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>, Jack Lewis
<jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dr. Neville Jones <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    My research has shown that there is a network of underground military bases
and cities worldwide, all connected, with futuristic fantastic technological
innovations, cheap, near-free energy.  Also, that demons live underground, and
they are collaborating with the Illuminati, Secret Military, to provide them
technology and plans to bring on the NWO in exchange for bringing them women
and children to experiment on, commit breeding experiments, to use for whatever
purposes, and that they produce chimeras.  I understand they have aircraft
similar to what people have seen described as UFOs, including antigravity craft.

    It seems logical to me that a fake alien invasion is being planned.  They
will try to pass off these chimeras as aliens visiting us from another star
system and bring us technological miracles to create a utopia, all as an
incentive to worship the antichrist and go along with the new system.

    William Cooper said the government was pretending to hide information about
UFO landings to give the impression to the world that they were covering up the
existence of aliens and UFOs, that they actually WANT people to believe aliens
exist and are visiting us in spacecraft.

    In light of the fact that we know about the moon hoax, I'm wondering do any
of you agree with any of this?  To me, connecting the dots, it's obvious that's
what they are planning.  The Bible talks about the great delusion that people
would believe a lie, and I think that's it.  These creatures would be appearing
on TV, walking around the streets in public, and people would accept them as
aliens here to visit and help.

2:36 PM