[geocentrism] Fibonacci

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:38:18 +0100 (BST)

I have been following up Nick's tentative observation, regarding the possible
Fibonacci sequence being inherent within the flower patterns produced by Steven
from the Geocentric Universe model.

After some time investigating this with the latest version (2.2) of the model,
I have, unfortunately, seen no evidence that the relationship between planetary
orbits does follow such a series.

It was a very novel and interesting idea, though, and Nick might still be
right, but I cannot support it at the moment.

Neville.

P.S. Sorry if you get this twice!

"There is this great difference between the works of men and the works of God,
that the same minute and searching investigation, which
displays the defects and imperfections of the one, brings out also the beauties
of the other." - Alexander Hislop, "The Two Babylons."

Website  www.midclyth.supanet.com