[geocentrism] Re: Evolutionary idiocy

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:11:10 -0400

Robert, is there any possibility of your responding to my last post to you?

 Paul D

Between slim and none , PD

*       Now busy writing another book for you to ignore - another fabp

*       There's no common ground here - you reject Revelation and I reject
contradictions.  At least with Neville there's a little space to dialogue in
non-NASA science.

*       And there's still an incomplete empirical graph we need to discuss the
aether properties - including the correct GS satellite periods.
            Any possibility of your responding to that post to you.months
ago?

RB