[geocentrism] Re: Evolutionary idiocy

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:04:41 +0000 (GMT)

Robert B et al

Loved the reviews of David Sloan Wilson's "Evolution for Everyone: How Darwin's
Theory Can Change the Way We Think About Our Lives". It's comforting to know
that so many others (apparently) understand what I've understood for some time
now -- everything evolves. If I was still in my book reading years, this would
definately be on my 'must do' list.

Robert, is there any possibility of your responding to my last post to you?

On either score, should an expected response not be immediate -- I'll be away
for a few days.

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia?  Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html