[geocentrism] Re: Evil - DEADLY Vaccinations for Canadian Schoolgirls

  • From: "w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:51:48 -0000

Bravo Philip
I have a real aversion to organ transplant.
If every hair is counted by our Father, how can it be right to go exchanging
DNA with others?
We are fearfully and wonderfully made, and we are unique!
There seem to be ungodly practises involved in the so called 'harvesting' of
organs, and ungodly guilt and pressure visited upon relatives at the time of a
death.  It is not of my Father.
In my opinion, the only exception would be between spouses, who are one flesh
anyway, and something like a kidney could be transplanted without death.
Also a similar transplant to one of your own children.

I have a friend who received an organ transplant..............he is literally
not the same person, something inside him has changed and he has suffered from
depression since the transplant, even though his health has naturally improved.

I have been in prayer meetings where those present have prayed for 'an organ'
for someone sick.  How can it be right to pray for that?
You are in reality praying for someone to die.

I personally would never receive an organ transplant, nor blood transfusion.
For a believer, what is so very bad about dying!

Wendy