[geocentrism] Re: Evil - DEADLY Vaccinations for Canadian Schoolgirls

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:26:23 +1000

Vaccinations

I'm sure she is wrong..  Whilst modern methods of production may and do produce
harmfull vaccinations, the principle behind natural immunity, and artificially
handed on..  Well proven. People who got harmless cowpox, never got smallpox..

end story..

The problem is does our interference with natural selection, where the weak
die,  produce a long line of weaklings susceptable to all sorts of new
deseases..

when I was a kid, the philosophy was to let the baby eat dirt..  He built up
immunity..