[geocentrism] Re: Erratum: Two spin axes of Earth? - Fig. 3.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:21:55 +1000

That you then choose to ignore and misrepresent my answers to those questions,
is something I can only interpret as an insult. Other people on this board,
seem perfectly capable of understanding my posts.

> .......so why do you keep brining this up.....?

I realized I had made a mistake, and being a scientist, I corrected it.
If that somehow offends you, so be it - that's your problem.

     Regner Trampedach

You are doing the same to me Allen.. You might have had Access to President
Rooseveldt, way back then, but you must be getting senile now..  So slow down
and think before you mistype everything again.. Think.

  Everyone cant think but yourself..  according to Allen..    Thats not funny
or insulting, but its tiring..