[geocentrism] Re: Eolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:30:35 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
You previously indicated your disinterest in further discussion with me on the
subject of evolution.
You are obviously satisfied with your position on the subject.
What does it matter to you that  I don't agree with you? And why single me out
from most of the world's population? (That's an assumption -- perhaps you
don't).
I am continuing with the discussion on this subject with JA because I had left
questions which he considers important unanswered.
In answer to your question --
God makes himself known to me in the middle of the night and explains that the
flood story is literally true. In passing, he also resolves all the manifold
contradictions and absurdities that this would entail. The next morning, I
awake to hear on the news that every other person on Earth appears to have been
an equal recipient of this Good News.
I don't think this would tax the talents of The Big Fellah -- do you?
Paul D