[geocentrism] Re: Calendar

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 09:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,

Is there a overall cycle that would account for this, maybe over a period of
say 19 years or so? I ask because one of the modern reconciliation methods
developed in around 360 AD of the lunar/solar calendar uses a 19 year cycle of
an additional month every 3,6,8,11,17,19 years. The exact nature of previous
reconciliation methods are not exactly known, but it seems reasonable that
since they used lunar events for the festivals they would have seen the
differences between their lunar and solar calendars and reconciled it in some
fashion. If there was a cycle of some kind it might be reasonable to suggest
that they knew of cycle and used it. If there is not a cycle, it would seem
then that they used some other method even if arbitrary to reconcile the two at
lest at some point in their history from at lest 596BC and onward.

Allen

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
I just got the revisions off to you. I see that moonrise should be one
word.

Attached is a graph of the variation in length of month. I see at least
two functions are needed to model this. First, there are about 8 months
between the shortest and longest months and second, the peaks get
progessively greater over at least a four year period. Can anyone
explain to me why this happens?

Carl

Dr. Neville Jones wrote:

>Carl - Are you near to sending me the update of your calendar overview?
>

>1. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.
>
>2. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ORBIT THE SUN.
>
>3. HENCE, IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE REAL.
>
>4. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ROTATES.
>
>5. IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD ORBITS THE SUN.
>
>6. HENCE, IN HELIOCENTRIC COSMOLOGY, THE MOTIONS WE SEE ARE NOT REAL.
>
>Website www.midclyth.supanet.com
>
>Neville.

> Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?
>

>.

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Top.jpg