[geocentrism] Re: Biblical authenticity

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:37:24 +0100 (BST)

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      Dear Neville,
  Comparing this with the 'gospel of the stars' is almost an insult, its just
the same as someone accusing you of being a 'flat Earther'.

  The "gospel in the stars" is referenced in the link that you provided. I fail
to see your reasoning as regards the alleged association with being a "flat
earther" (see "The four corners of the earth" on www.geocentricperspective.com
if you are confused as to my beliefs in this area).

  If I understand you correctly, you fully accept the O.T.

  See the commentaries on Leviticus and/or Numbers and/or Daniel on the above
website. I think it slightly incorrect of you to contend that I "fully accept
the O.T." I recommend that you read these. Perhaps once you understand where I
consider most of the "Old Testament" is coming from, you will understand where
I consider this ridiculous numerology and superstition is coming from.

   The O.T is full of these numerical phenomena in such a way as it cannot
possibly be accidental, therefore it is safe to assume the same applies to the
N.T. This phenomena cannot be of man's origin. You couldn't begin to find this
in any other book. There is no 'jiggery-pokery' or 'hocus-pocus' in this
observed phenomena. It's there and cannot be ignored. Both Hebrew and Greek
have numerical values to their letters. This is how the Hebrew scribes made
sure that the copies of the scriptures they wrote were accurate both literarily
and numerically. Would you like to offer a plausible reason how these sequences
came about? I take your dismissal as reflecting an 'eyes closed' stance.

  Take it how you like, you are entitled to your opinion.

  Neville.

  Regards