[geocentrism] Re: Biblical authenticity

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:39:50 +0100

Dear Neville,
Comparing this with the 'gospel of the stars' is almost an insult, its just the
same as someone accusing you of being a 'flat Earther'.
If I understand you correctly, you fully accept the O.T. The O.T is full of
these numerical phenomena in such a way as it cannot possibly be accidental,
therefore it is safe to assume the same applies to the N.T. This phenomena
cannot be of man's origin. You couldn't begin to find this in any other book.
There is no 'jiggery-pokery' or 'hocus-pocus' in this observed phenomena. It's
there and cannot be ignored. Both Hebrew and Greek have numerical values to
their letters. This is how the Hebrew scribes made sure that the copies of the
scriptures they wrote were accurate both literarily and numerically. Would you
like to offer a plausible reason how these sequences came about? I take your
dismissal as reflecting an 'eyes closed' stance.

Regards