[geocentrism] Re: Alan Griffin's "Proof of Rotation"

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:09:14 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I was away on vacation for two weeks and missed many of Alan's postings,
including his ridiculous alien and this "proof of rotation." Could someone
therefore save me the trouble of looking back through the boards and simply
tell me what Alan's idea was?

Seeing whether silent members of this forum are still alive (well, physically
at least) does appeal to me, but they are perfectly entitled to just listen in
if they want.

Philip's comment that he was starting to question NASA encouraged me, and his
postings regarding the first chapter of Genesis reminded me of research I was
doing myself there about six or seven months ago. So I've updated the website

www.midclyth.supanet.com

with a new subsection, "NASA," and two new pages, "Biblical cosmology" and
"Solar eclipse from the Moon?"

These have no buttons yet, though, so you have to access them via the home page.

Comments/suggestions warmly welcomed, once yo0u've had a chance to read them.

Neville.

"Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In August, before I became aware of this list, a fellow named Alan Griffin
posted his "Proof of Rotation" on this list. Alan was in the very same vein as
Rob Glover, that's easy enough to see, and also a very intelligent person.
Of course I would naturally disagree with Alan on just about everything, but I
am interested in learning from these type of people. (How are they attracted to
this list anyway?)

Therefore, if Alan makes an astounding claim such as "Proof of Rotation", I'm
very interested in seeing the appropriate counter to it.

I, however, have no arrows when it comes to his "proof" subject of the
aberration of light. Is there a link or post that someone can provide which
refutes this claim?

In geostasis,

Gary

GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx