[geocentrism] Alan Griffin's "Proof of Rotation"

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:29:47 -0500

In August, before I became aware of this list, a fellow named Alan Griffin
posted his "Proof of Rotation" on this list. Alan was in the very same vein as
Rob Glover, that's easy enough to see, and also a very intelligent person.
Of course I would naturally disagree with Alan on just about everything, but I
am interested in learning from these type of people.  (How are they attracted
to this list anyway?)

Therefore, if Alan makes an astounding claim such as "Proof of Rotation", I'm
very interested in seeing the appropriate counter to it.

I, however, have no arrows when it comes to his "proof" subject of the
aberration of light.  Is there a link or post that someone can provide which
refutes this claim?

In geostasis,

Gary

GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx