[geocentrism] Re: Airplanes and the atmosphere

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:56:38 -0500

Wendy -- Dr. Jones has proofs on his website.  Check out
http://www.midclyth.supanet.com/page4.htm

Airy's Failure (Or success depending on your point of view) -- Proved the
earth is not moving, traveling zero mph, not spinning.  How?  I've not
organized my thoughts enough and don't completely understand it well enough
myself -- but it has to do with the need to adjust your umbrella (or
telescope), point it forward, when you're mvoing into the rain (or the light
from the stars).  Obviously if you're not moving you don't need to adjust
your umbrella (or telescope).  Airy's Failure proved that we don't need to
adjust our telescope to see the stars, proving that we're not moving.

Then there's Dr. Jones proof about the poles.  The helios tell us that the
reason why it LOOKS as though the stars are all turning around the earth is
because our earth is spinning, that our axis is pointed at all times to the
North Star, and that it's all an optical illusion, this appearance of the
stars (the celestial sphere) revolving around the earth once a day.  Dr.
Jones proves how laughable that is -- that the south pole would be sticking
out all over the place, and that in order for the north pole of the earth to
be constantly pointing to the North Star while supposedly orbiting
completely around the Sun that we'd have to be dragging all the stars around
with us.  Ha.  That kind of puts the nail in that coffin, doesn't it?

There's more.  It's not as simple as the peaceful clouds and how come we
don't shave off time when we travel against the rotation of the earth.   The
only reason the helios get away with their nonsense is because in their
model a lot of the math works out exactly the same as in the geostatic
(nonspinning earth) model.

If you send me your address, I will send you a copy of Dr. Jones' CD --
Geocentric Universe.  It's great and shows a lot in pictures that words
can't.  His son Steven is a musician/composer and the music background is
original composition by Steven -- beautiful.  I'd love to send you a copy if
you'd like me to.

God bless.

Cheryl