[geocentrism] Re: Aether

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Aether drag is demonstrated via Grav slingshots, Gyroscopes and the Aspden
effect and Herold Aspden aslo predicted electrostatic spin confirmed by UC
Riverside as a product of aether drag as well...then there is MM & MG (sagnac
to a significant but indirectly) as well.. ............... The aether must have
this motion otherwise none of those effects could be explained via anything
observable certainly not with conventual new/Ein mechanics . All Spinning CBs
drag the aether that is why grav slingshots work the only difference in the
earth is that it is spinning the universe spins around it but it still drags
the aether in th opposite direction of the Universal spin....this is as
"proven" as you can get in physics I would say, in that all observation and
experiment demonstrate this and preclude any other known physical construct to
account for these things ......

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Robert,

Am I correct in thinking that you believe the aether to be going around in one
direction near the World's surface, but in the opposite direction further out?

If so, why do you support this view?

    Prevent accessing dangerous websites - Protect your computer with Free Web
Security Guard!
More information at www.inbox.com/wsg