[geocentrism] Re: Aether

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:50:52 +1000

Neville why would the aether be moving at all? And why, does Robert claim there
are three different aethers ? Perhaps he is getting trinity in by the back
door..  I've seen it happen..

Yes I'm wee bit Phul at the moment.. gotta give it up , its giving me tender
feet in the morning..

but be serious Neville.. Why do you think the Holy Ghost , or God if you
prefer, would select you out of all the billions of people from the time of
Adam,  till this day, alone , just you alone,  to be given the sole
understanding,  to be able to select which written words amongst the thousands
of available scripts known and unknown, are actually the real WORD OF GOD. AND
TO BE ABLE TO REJECT ALL OTHERS.   That makes you truly unique,  none higher,
but Jesus Himself.

Of course you are not alone in this.. Jack believes he has that honour, and he
really is upset that you do not accept his choice of books.

Did you guys know that St. Martin Luther threw out revelations? Of course his
offspring put them back... but it took time.

Whilst I might seem frivolous, I'm really sad.  My own daughter believes the
self same thing as does you and Jack, Neville. I must of course account much of
the blame for this upon myself, having never given her in her entire life any
good example such as a real Catholic Christion should, but that only serves to
prove that I am not unique.

Phil  er Phul

Basic common sense..

1.    The world is still..
2.    The universe is rotating around it.
3.    The aether is part of the universe, permeates all matter in the universe
right down         to the centre of this world. and rotates with it (the
universe) .
4.    The world is unique in that it does not rotate with the rest of creation.
5.    This allows for different physical reactions on earth to that of other
bodies in space having different relative motions to it (the aether).
6.    These reactions increase and decrease, meaning change,  according to
distance from the centre.

Questionable . (to be questioned)
7.    The aether is responsible for the mis conceptions and assumptions of MS
which should be called WS   "world science". He said the prince of this world
is to come..." they follow this prince.
8.    Me.