[GeoStL] Re: was Explorist 300 now shopping

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:41:12 -0500

-
Or spike a  mini Marlin.. based on the  description we'll be able to defend
ourselves  against even the smallest of those clever fishes.
"Official Description: This useful, task specific knife, includes a cutting
blade with a partially serrated section for quick line cutting, as well as a
2-1/2" marlin spike, shackle wrench and a flat head screwdriver."

Not even speculating on  the shackle wrench ...

Nancy